Chicken Pot Pie for Supernatural Day!
2 pie crusts
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup flour
2 cups assorted veggies (thawed)
1. Put first pie crust down on pie plate. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Combine broth, mushroom soup and flour in a pot. Cook on medium-low heat till thickened.
3. Add chicken and veggies. Cook 5 minutes than scoop out into the pie-crust covered plate.
4. Place the second pie crust over the top, kneading the edges of the pie crusts together. Cut slits into middle of pie crust. Beat an egg and brush it all over the top of the pie.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Take out pie and cover edges of pie with tin foil so they won’t burn. Stick back in oven for 10 minutes. When it’s down make sure to let cool at least 5 minutes.